Home Electrical Repair

Residential Electrical Repair in Salt Lake City

Need home electrical repair service in Utah? Our Whipple Service Champions are licensed electrical technicians that can inspect, diagnose, and troubleshoot your home’s electrical system. We can repair any home electrical problem, including those related to:

  • Lights
  • Appliances
  • Wiring
  • Circuits
  • Switches

Signs It’s Time for an Electrical Repair

No matter how new or old your home is, electrical repair is a need that no property in Utah is exempt from. Many issues present a dangerous situation that could, at least, power down your property or, at most, hurt you and damage your home. This is why it is important for homeowners to identify electrical problems at the onset, mainly by looking at the following warning signs:

  • Circuit breaker issues

Circuit breakers prevent wires from overheating and catching fire by shutting off the power when an overloaded circuit trips it. Sometimes, a circuit breaker will do this without sufficient reason, causing major inconvenience.

  • Electrical shock and static

Ground faults and improper electrical wiring can cause electrical shock and static when you touch an appliance or step on a carpet. If you are experiencing these signs, contact a Whipple Service Champions electrician as soon as possible.

  • Faulty switches and outlets

Loose or broken wiring can outright cause sections of your home to lose power. It takes a licensed electrician to repair these underlying problems and ensure that they do not occur again.

  • Flickering lights

If your lights begin to flicker, it may just be because the bulb is loose, defective, or worn. Otherwise, it is a sign of a larger problem that needs addressing.

  • Hot ceiling fixtures

Not all fixtures inside a home are insulated, which is why it is important to regularly check ceiling fixtures for warmth to identify any potential fire hazards.

  • Sparks and burning odor

The most glaring sign of faulty electrical wiring – save for having the house lose power or burn down – is the scent of burning and the presence of sparks. Whipple Service Champions advises switching your property’s power off and contacting an electrician immediately.


No matter the age of your home, it isn’t immune to electrical problems. When you need a professional to call for repairs, we at Whipple Service Champions won’t fail you. Our electricians are licensed to work in Salt Lake City, providing all kinds of electrical repair.

We inspect, diagnose, and then repair to ensure that we fix the actual source of the issue. The electrical scheme in your home is an interconnected system. As such, a problem in an outlet, a breaker, or the switches may be a manifestation of a problem somewhere else in your home.

Rest assured, we only recommend the necessary fixes. If it needs a simple repair or replacement, then that’s what we will do.


Breakers are one of the most common sources of electrical problems in the house. If it constantly trips, it could mean that it’s overloaded or too old to handle all your new appliances.

Experiencing shocks when touching appliances is also a sign of an electrical problem. There may be a ground fault in the appliance itself, or the improper wiring causes a loose connection, which will lead to a short. Sparks are also a sign of faulty wiring.

Your ceiling lights could also indicate overheating. If you can see the area around the fixture turning brown over time, there could be a problem in the insulation, or the wattage of the bulb exceeds the recommended level.

Flickering lights and faulty outlets are some of the simpler electrical issues. But if the replacement doesn’t work, it could be a sign of a deeper problem.


Our electricians handle major and minor electrical issues with skill and composure. They know exactly what to do and what to advice when it comes to your home electrical system.

We will make sure you sleep peacefully at night knowing your electrical problem has been handled.

We remind you that this kind of home-related issue could pose an immediate danger like electrocution or property damage. That’s why it’s best to let the professionals handle it, and you wouldn’t find more capable electricians in the city than the ones we employ.

Call us today to get some of the most outstanding home electrical repair in Utah.

Don’t Do Home Electrical Repair Yourself – Call Us

Flickering lights or blown outlets are no match for our team. Don’t try to fix faulty electrical problems yourself. Call us, and we’ll handle the electrical repair while you stay safe.

Schedule Your Home Electrical Repair Service Now

No Surprise, Up Front Pricing

$1,200 OFF Purchase and Install of a New Home Generator
Expires 07/31/24
Free Water Softener with Purchase of Tankless Water Heater
Expires 07/31/24
$470 Whole-Home Duct Cleaning
Expires 07/31/24
Expires 07/31/24