Salt Lake City Furnace Installation and Replacement
A well-functioning furnace is an important part of the comfort level of your home or business. When there are signs that your furnace needs repair or replacement, choosing an experienced company with qualified technicians can help make the furnace installation or repair process an easy one. With the energy-efficient furnace options available today, you can be sure to find the perfect option for your home or business that will save you money on operation and maintenance costs.
Reasons to Replace Your Furnace
There are several signs that it may be time to consider replacing your old furnace. If you have noticed increased issues over time or your model is not as energy efficient as you would like, contacting a furnace repair and replacement company for a consultation should be your next step.
- Utility bill increase. If you notice it is taking more energy to keep your home at the same temperature, your furnace may not be running efficiently.
- Reduced performance. A furnace that is malfunctioning or severely outdated could have trouble performing at the same level you are used to experiencing.
- Dust and irritation. If you are experiencing allergy or sinus issues while inside your home, it could be the result of excess dust from a furnace that needs a replacement.
- Frequent repairs. Furnaces that begin to need repairs every year, especially if they are expensive ones, are usually in need of replacement.
- Age. Some furnaces can last up to 20 years with regular maintenance, but if your unit is 10 years old or more, it needs to be analyzed for performance and safety issues.
Furnace Replacement Process
A consultation with a qualified company that performs furnace repair and replacement involves a few easy steps. First, a technician will inspect your current furnace or provide a consultation if you don’t have a current furnace in place. Once you have set up a time for the consultation, the appointment will be confirmed before the technician arrives at your home. During the appointment, the technician inspects and analyzes your current unit if you are requesting a repair. If you are in need of a furnace replacement, the technician will take measurements and walk you through your furnace installation options. After selections have been made, an installation date will be determined as quickly as possible. After the installation of your new furnace is complete, the company welcomes feedback and follow-up questions to make sure you are fully satisfied with your experience
Furnace Replacement Options
One of the biggest advantages of replacing an old furnace is having access to a modern, energy-efficient furnace. Furnaces with an excellent annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating provide major operation cost savings to home or business owners. A properly functioning furnace improves air quality inside the home, reducing dust and other allergens that are caused by older, less efficient models. A new furnace also adds to the overall value of your home, so you can enjoy it yourself or use it as a selling point if you decide to move to a new home. Different models come with different price points, so your total installed furnace cost depends on the size of the unit, the AFUE rating, any added comfort features, and whether or not any other repairs to the ductwork were needed during the installation process.
Update Your Furnace Today
If you have searched “furnace installation near me,” you have likely come across Whipple Plumbing for your furnace replacement needs. Their experienced team of technicians can walk you through the replacement of your outdated or malfunctioning furnace and help your home or business become more comfortable again. Contact Whipple Plumbing today for an installation estimate or a consultation for furnace replacement.